Thursday, April 8, 2010

BG "Green at Heart" mania........


This is what happens when my hands get something my eyes love...... ever since I received my kit from  Paper Poppy Kit Co. (http://paperpoppykitco.blogspot.com/) and saw all the goodies ready to be scrapped I have not stopped! I used most of my BG "Green at Heart" papers. They are so pretty and "happy colors" that I wanted them ALL together! So I cut 1 inch strips and punched them with Martha Stewart's edge punches. Made a  large flower as the focal point and voila! I had the perfect picture and title for this design: my daughter on the billboard in one of the busiest intersections in Gainesville, FL!.


I made this page with the leftover strips from my previous one. This picture is from one of the Spring Training games a few weeks ago. Proud mom and wife dressed in blue (for Blue Jays, of course!!!). I used the wrappers from the embellishments to frame my picture and I liked them so much I also put the top  of the package on the left side! The chain came from the Maya Road music notes chipboard set, also included in the kit. As I told you yesterday... pay attention to your packages, they are  unique and perfect for your pages! Have a blessed and wonderful Thursday! This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and BE glad in it!

9 comments:

  1. LADY!!! You are super fast...love these too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing Layouts!!!
    Glad I found you!!!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful LO's and look at that beautiful paper! I would be hording the paper! but I am getting better.. Look at the beautiful flowers!!! Very Nice.
    I think if I saw my daughter up on a billboard the photo would be of me in a accident when I stopped right in the middle of traffic and just looked!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny you should say that...Our high school is the Blue Jays!!
    So I wear Liberty Blue Jays stuff all the time!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. More amazing LO's from your kit!! Your work always gets me so excited to get my kit!! :) Both are so original! Love your use of packaging and the little chain! Congrats on being featured again this month!! You are an inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh, I love all your layouts... and go Blue Jays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great LO sweetie... love it!! :) hope your having a great week

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowzer what a page and what a photo! Love the oversized flower adn yoiu are making me so anxious for my Green at the Heart to get here! Great ball playing pages as well! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete