Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Scrapbooking week!!!!!!

 I started the celebrations early this year.... I have been scrappin'  with some friends at Paper Moon since yesterday. Since I have no more albums or room for them I decide to catch up with my pictures and scrap them flat. This first one is not a flattering picture of me but it is very meaningful. On Christmas eve I wore "presents" jammies and told my husband "I am it"!. He loved it.... My quote reads: "the secret of a happy marriage remains a secret" (ha, ha, ha).



We visited Northern Alabama. We saw Covered Bridges and Canyons among other  beautiful things.



 My sister and niece volunteer at Respect Life. When I visited them last month they gave me a tour of their facilities. She won an award for her hard and committed labor. I am so proud of them.


 This one is a "canvas double page"  I made for a friend I swap with every month. I painted the canvas then added some quilted squares and embellish them. I also made the flowers. She loved it.



6 comments:

  1. I love that story!!! LOL!!! I'm going to try that with my hubby!!! And I like the layouts too! I'm really to try doing a layout one day! LOL!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Youve been busy! All of your layouts are adorbale. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy ns week! i think i got the scrappin fever too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FABULOUS layouts....the title of that first one got a giggle out of me .... which is no small fete before 10am!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great LOs Beatriz!! I am so jealous you are staring your scrapbooking day/week early!! I love all your LOs with the landscape pictures...I have a very difficult time scrapping them but yours turned out fabulous!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bea, you have had a very busy and exciting week! Congrats on your new DT spot! Woohoo! Love all these new spreads of yours .. fantstic work. Each of them is outstanding in and of themselves! Have fun scrapping!

    ReplyDelete