Wednesday, April 7, 2010

SOUS Sketch and BasicGrey Green at Heart

This week's sketch at SOUS is by Jolene Pienaar.  To see more of her work please visit http://sketches-by-jolene.blogspot.com/.



For my sketch  this week I used the  new line from Basic Grey called  "Green at Heart" which I got from my kit this month from Paper Poppy Kit Co. (http://www.paper-poppy.com/). The leaves on the right hand side of the page are from the paper where the embellishments came. Never ever throw those beautiful packages away!!!!! Happy Wednesday to you all  and thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Another lovely layout, Beatriz! The kit looks so pretty on that black background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just lovely.. look at this paper and the dangling hearts! Love the little birdie this is just a fun fun page! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun and colorful layout! Love this line of paper. Like the contrast of the b/w photo with the colored one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, wow, wow. Can't wait for my package of these papers to come. Love what you did with the sketch! I agree the BW with the color pic looks wonderful! Congrats on your new DT spot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a little short on time but I scrolled through some of the stuff I have missed and I LOVE what I am seeing!!!
    I always am excited to see what you've been up to!
    We're all sick over here so not too much crafting for me ;o(
    Great page this week and great papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So exciting to see your first creation with the April kit!!! Can't wait to get mine and play too! :) Love the use of the packaging and the black CS background is great!

    ReplyDelete