Friday, March 11, 2011

"The Keys 4 Art 2011"

Buenos dias! I am  spending the day with a group of  women from all over the world! My friend Elena is hosting a retreat for them for a week at her home in Key Largo. The retreat is called "The Keys 4 Art". Paper Niche has put together an amazing day for them at the store and has asked me to create  a special class just for them. I came up with this 6 x 12 canvas book capturing the mood of their week in the Keys. We are starting the class at 9 am and I am sure we will be "playing" until midnight! So many techniques and so little time....





I will be posting more pictures next week.

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful detail! The shells with the little pearl in it and the two seagulls are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh wish I was there....your class AND the Keys!! One of my favorite places to be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! it's beautiful so many details wow!! you have an amazing talent girl friend!! I love your work thanks for sharing with us!! enjoy all you can :)
    cecy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun day you will have! Wonderful canvas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bea this is GORGEOUS! I love love love the beach and this has beach all over is with the wonderful colors and shells and umm umm umm I can almost smell the water. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks really awesome Bea. Cant wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love these pages with sea shells, Palm trees etc.... do you make Book marks like these Beatriz, would love to get a couple for my chemo buddy......let me know while in mYRTLE bEACH and I'll order a couple and have sent here. Pat

    ReplyDelete