Monday, March 14, 2011

The She Art Worshop!!!!

Good morning! I bet you are wondering what I am up to now... well, I  have been taking a FABULOUS class on line called The She Art Workshop taught by the talented Christy Tomlinson (you can visit her here: http://christytomlinson.typepad.com/). I am totally addicted to these dolls! I made some in canvas pages, others in stretched canvas and some in paper! I know I have a longggggggggggggggggggggg way to go but you can see here what I've made my very first week. Paper dolls are VERY addictive!




 I am giving these to some  dear friends I have not seen for a while.



I am even learning to draw hair!!!!! They are so much fun to make and as you can see, the sky is the limit!




 Think outside the box and play  today with all those goodies you have in your scrapbook kingdom!

10 comments:

  1. Hola Bea!!! esto es una obra de arte, ya habia visto esta clase por una amiga que tambien lo esta haciendo y estan divinas, te felicito esta espectacular!!!
    Saludos
    Karla U

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not usually a paper doll fan, but I think you are changing my mind. These are adorable! Looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Smokes!!! This is breathtaking!!! I'm so happy I got to meet you this weekend! Hope your classed were fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are my absolute favorites, this falls under the category ART.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great Bea, and my favorite is "fun in the sun".
    Paper dolls are alot of fun. I have been working on some also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beatriz these are amazing!!!! You are so very talented!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beatriz, this is amazing work!!! Your dolls and LO turned out beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, bea I didnt know you were taking christy tomlinson's classes. we could have talked on and on about the classes when I saw you. Love the dolls you made especially the fun in the sun and the my sunshine!!! Beautiful. you are one talented lady!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Como te queda de super bien pintar tambien... Una artista completa ! Mucho exito.-
    Maria Elena ~
    http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete