Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I love candy!

Good morning! I am a guest designer at The Bug Bytes today. I made this adorable candy store from My Community Cricut Cartridge (size 10"). I was inspired by these beautiful papers from Best Creations.


Guess who came to visit me today? I haven't seen him in 5 days and missed him sooo much! Andrew is already playing and laughing at everything. He loves his vibrating chair.


He was exhausted after a little while! He took a nap on my table while I worked. It's sooo good to be home!

Have a great and blessed day!

4 comments:

  1. This is so so adorable. I have to scraplift this one. TFS. And even more adorable is your grandkid - grandma :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is so cute, love it!! Andrew is getting bigger and bigger, how nice having grandma back home :)
    cecy

    ReplyDelete
  3. alright ladybee I need this layout for my candy store pics of our trip last year.Peg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your page but I have to say you little helper is cuter than the page! TFS

    ReplyDelete