Friday, March 16, 2012

Two more layouts

Happy Friday!  Well,  I am back at Paper Niche in Ft. Lauderdale playing with all the new products and I am still posting what I designed for them 3 weeks ago!  So.... today I am speeding it up a little and posting two of them.  This first one is a mixture of  Teresa Collins and Graphic 45.  It's hard to believe that these two papers go together, right?  Well, it looks like everyone is going bright this summer and I love it.


Look at these vibrant colors!


I do not even remember whose papers these are, but I know that I combined them and this is the final product, all ready for a title and photos!



We are cropping 'til we drop or until Sunday afternoon, whichever comes first.  Have a great and blessed weekend!

5 comments:

  1. FAntastic double page spreads! You're so talented when it comes to putting together these pages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pages. Love the colors on the 2nd one. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work like always, love all the flowers!!
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    cecy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both Graphic 45 and Teresa Collins came out with some beautiful paper and you just made them even more stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Beatriz! I hope you remember me from a while ago. This is Raina. I have a new blog and I'll put the link down below. Your work is still amazing! I love them all. I'm trying to get back in to scrapbooking and do a better job with my cards. Hope you can come and visit me at my blog!

    PinkE
    http://simplypinke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete