Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Enjoy the journey!

Happy Tuesday! Well, yesterday was my first official day babysitting for Andrew full time and I loved every minute of it. I must admit I was ready for bed by 7 pm!!!  It's no wonder we have our babies when we are young.....(ha, ha, ha).

Today's layout is a combination of "everything I liked at Paper Niche". It has papers from 7 gypsies, Tim Holtz, Moxxie, Glitz, and who knows what else!


I also found these awesome transparent stickers (palm trees) which actually, were my inspiration to start with.  Sometimes I challenge myself with old-fashion stuff nobody wants/uses anymore.


Grandpa gave Andrew his music lesson.  The first song was "Manamana" followed by "Bohemian Rhapsody", both of which were Top 10 Hits by the Muppets. Andrew loved it! I can't believe he is 3 months old already.


Have a great and blessed day!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout Bea! It makes me want to take a trip somewhere where there are palm trees.

    You are babysitting full-time? That is wonderful! Have fun!

    I am incredibly touched to see your bulletin board behind the computer.

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another wonderful layout! Andrew is just the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaw, what a cute picture. Love the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your layout and your grandbaby is adorable!

    ReplyDelete