Saturday, April 7, 2012

Happy Saturday!

Good morning and welcome to Day 7 of our Easter/Spring Blog hop.  Have you seen the new Prima Collections?  I just can't get enough of them!  I designed this layout during my last crop at Paper Niche. This Collection is called Songbird.  I used the "Lucky 8" punch to cut out the large circle.


I cut out the birds from one of the papers and popped them up.


This beautiful stamped doll was colored with Copic markers by Liz Martinez.  She gave it to me on a card and when I saw her, I just knew that she belonged on my layout! She just fits right in with her pretty hat and rose in hand ready to celebrate Spring.


Now hop over to my hoppin' partners and check out what they are up to today. We only have one day left for our hop!. Remember the winner will be announced on Monday morning. Here they are: 

Veronica  at  Kits n bits.

Natasha at The Queen of Bling
Have a fabulous and blessed day!

15 comments:

  1. I love your work I wish I could be like you

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable page... the little girl is perfect for the page. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This layout is precious, I too love this prima line. happy easter my friend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prima is great and so is Bea!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout! Don't you just love Prima!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love flowers,and Bea.Peg Isler

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with all the earlier commenters. This is so pretty! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable layout....The little girl is so sweet!!
    Love the spring colors as well!!

    Hugs,
    Mic

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute!! Love all those beautiful spring colors :)
    cecy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the little girl image and the spring colors are lovely!

    ReplyDelete