Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Happy Wednesday!

Good morning! I have sooo much to share with you today. First of all, today is my turn to design for She's a Sassy Lady. These are four Mother's Day cards made with the fabulous  Graphic 45  Little Darlings Collection. I used Spellbinders dies, gold pen, diamond stickles, dollies , flowers, pearls, bling, and a ton of pop up dots. The square cards are 6 x 6.





I spent the weekend at the Paper Niche National Scrapbooking Weekend Crop in Ft. Lauderdale. During the crop, Tammy Hyde, the owner of Paper Niche announced the following:

The Month of May is not only National Scrapbooking Month but it is also Lupus Awareness Month. Our very own Bea has lupus. Because we love her so much we wanted to raise awareness and Funds for Lupus and have some fun in the process! Friday Night we will hold an Auction where we will auction off all of the Layout Samples that Bea has designed for us. Natasha will be our Auctioneer with her lovely Assistant Liz Martinez. All proceeds from the Auction will be donated to the Lupus Foundation in Bea’s Name!

We raised over $1,200 for the Lupus Foundation.  Isn't that wonderful?  This is one of the many reasons why  I love Paper Niche!  Here are just a few of the sweet ladies that had fun bidding on my pages.

Peggy

Virginia
Anna
Debbie
Lisa
We all received a beautiful canvas bag, a t-shirt and a "goodie bag". There were raffles and prizes all throughout the weekend.


These are some happy scrappers!!! (Karen, Lucy, Helen, me, Terry and Ana).


There's nothing like the gift of friendship!!!! Have a great and blessed Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards. Love the papers your chose. I am sure you will really be celbrating this year with the little blessings that have joined your family this year... In our household the men; my hubbies, son and son in laws make a dinner for us ladies.... my daughters, daughter in law and myself to celebrate. We do the same for them on fathters day.
    Thanks for sharing all your photos and joing us today at She's A Sassy Lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cards they are so beautiful!!!

    Paper Niche is so sweet... you look beautiful my dear friend :)
    cecy

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I loved what you did with the Little Darlings paper. I'm going to have to scraplift your ideas for these beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete