Friday, May 11, 2012

It's Friday!

Good morning! Are you ready for your weekend? I am for mine! My husband and son in law have plans for my daughter and I for Sunday, can't wait! This is the Hello Spring Collection from My Little Yellow Bicycle. I made two layouts using the same collection. Soooo pretty!



I made a graduation and a wedding layout using the same collection of papers called Swoon, also from My Little Yellow Bicycle.


Sorry that the light in this picture is not very good. Click on it and you can see it better. It's all in silver, white and greys.


Have a great and blessed weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I love the pockets!!!! It is sooooo FULL of spring!!!! I wanted to wish you a VERY HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!!! I hope you have a lovely day!!!!!

    Hugs,
    cardcrazymamma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beatriz, Happy Mother's Day! The first layout is so cute and cheerful. I absolutely loved the flower pot with the 10 Things that make me happy. Visiting your blog is one of my 10!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your spring layout, love all the colors!! Hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day weekend!!
    cecy

    ReplyDelete