Thursday, July 5, 2012

Paper Niche Kit of the Month

Good morning!  Hope that you all had a safe and happy 4th of July!

I am a Guest Designer for the Paper Niche Kit of the Month.  This kit is absolutely awesome!  These are the two layouts I made with just some of the papers that came with it.  And just so you that know that my grandson Andrew isn't always a happy camper when we pose him for pictures, take a look at the photo on the right!



I made this layout specifically for so photos we had of our daughter, son, daughter-in-law and grandkids this spring at Clearwater Beach.



Stop by  Paper Niche to check out the other designers' work.  Have wonderful and blessed day!

3 comments:

  1. These layouts are beautiful! What a great kit they put together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Cute Cute, did I say Cute!! I love the patriotic page, all the fun little embellies!! Of course the cute pics pull it over the top :)
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great layouts!! I love all the details and the paper is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete