Thursday, August 23, 2012

Mindy and I strike again.....

Good morning! My friend Mindy  and I got to play again and this time we chose a chipboard house instead of a layout. This is what we made, an adorable and shabby chic house ready to be displayed in a shadow box.

This chipboard house is about 8" x 10". We used Melisa Frances papers, resin frame and angels, Prima nest and a ton of bling, trims and flowers.

You can see details in this close up picture.


I had a chance to play yesterday while Andrew was napping and I made this layout.


Have a great and blessed day!

4 comments:

  1. OMG! I love see all your sharing here.. very inspirational and very amazing. GREAT JOB!
    -Sony
    sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Amiga!!

    I have been thinking about you!! I pray the Lord continues to bless you and your family abundantly!! I wanted to say thank you for your friendship!! I know someday we will meet face to face..can't wait for that day!!

    Now for the house...how charming!! As always your talent is amazing...

    p.s. Can I live in that house..lol

    Mucho amor,
    Mickey

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS! Love the nesting cherubs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The house is gorgeous, you could turn it into the cover of a mini album. The page l/o is so pretty, love the color combinations you used. TFS!!

    ReplyDelete