Good morning! We are starting our "Get to Know Me" blog hop at Stuck On Us Sketches today! We will be answering 10 fun questions about ourselves. Don't you just love reading about fellow scrappers?!! SOUS is including this fabulous sketch designed by Sandi Clarkson, so we hope that you will get an opportunity to use it this week and upload your projects as usual on the SOUS site.
This is my take of the sketch. I converted it into a two-page layout and was able to keep the bees in it since my name is Bea! I chose pictures that were taken during my trips and would reflect how happy I am in the Lord regardless where I am.
Would you like to get to know me better now?
- If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Why? I would definitely be aqua because the waters of my hometown are that color.
- What would people be surprised to learn about you? They would be very surprised to know that I wish I would not have such a strong accent!
- What 5 things are always on your crafting table? My ancient guillotine, ATG gun, tacky glue, pop up dots and scissors.
- Your go-to embellishment is ... FLOWERS!!!!!
- What is your all-time favorite crafting tool? Punches
- Tell us about your family .. first in one word. Then in a sentence or two. Blessed. I am very blessed with my family.... God is good!
- What is your dream vacation? My dream vacation is to visit my home country Venezuela with all my children and grandchildren.
- Who is your favorite crafty company? Prima!!!!
- Tell us a bit about your crafty style. I love embellishments and techniques.
- Where do you live? I live in Gainesville, Florida since last December. Only a mile away from baby Andrew!!!