Thursday, April 18, 2013

1950's

Good morning!  I was sorting through some of my older Cricut cut-outs when I ran across these from the Nifty Fifties cartridge.  I don't even remember why I cut them out in the first place, but since I had the most perfect nostalgic papers to work with, I decided to put them to good use.

This first one features a '57 convertible and an old style gas pump from when gasoline was actually affordable.  This would be a great layout for your old high school photos when you wore a poodle skirt!


This next one is about bowling.  Ah, those were the days when a group of friends could spend a Friday evening at the bowling alley, wearing those rental shoes that who-knows-who wore them before and not really caring what their scores were.


 Have a wonderful and blessed day!

4 comments:

  1. I lοve it when folks get togethеr and shаre thoughts.

    Great sіte, stick with it!

    Feеl free to suгf tο mу
    web page; http://appsets.com/profile/emmettoxdw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what great layouts. Did the bowling layout come from the Nifty Fifties cartridge also what fun layouts now lets see some bowling pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute layouts I love the bowling one!!!
    Cecy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the trip down memory lane. Great l/o's for some old pictures if I can find them!

    ReplyDelete