Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Animal Lover

Happy Tuesday!  Having a little boy around the house makes one have a special tender heart towards anything that moves, crawls, barks, meows or growls.  Andrew recently received a dinosaur puzzle and is now excited about them.  While his mother calls them all by their correct names, his grandmother (me) uses names like "esophagus", "stroganoff", "ambidextrous" or any word that comes to mind!!! Here's a layout I made for him that I was able to turn into a kit.
 

Of course he also loves dogs; all sizes, shapes and colors.


Here's a layout I designed for A Scrap in Time.  I used one of the new Julie Nutting's dolls that comes with her adorable pet poodle by her side.
 

Thank you for stopping by!  Have a fabulous, fun and blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. Great layouts, especially the Top Dog with the Julie Nutting doll. Love the color red and the cute poodle. Hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete