Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Little Boy Layouts

Good morning!  I always get requests for little boy layouts.  This first one is one of my kits from earlier this month.  It turned out to be very popular!
 

I made this layout for one of my friends.  This collection is from Creative Imaginations.  I absolutely love how the papers are embossed to look like a Lego block.  And the colors are so bright and vibrant.


Speaking of bright and vibrant, my daughter-in-law took Madison to Tulip Town, a beautiful seasonal attraction north of Seattle.  This is essentially a tulip bulb farm that is open to the public during the month of April when the flowers are in bloom.  Lexie says that words cannot describe the beauty of the place.


Madison Rose was like a butterfly enjoying the flowers.


She also wanted to smell each one of them.


There's nothing like God's creation....Matthew 6:28-29 says: See how the lilies of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet, I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these.

Have a wonderful, happy and blessed day!

2 comments:

  1. Great boy layouts! I also love the Lego paper. I have used it for Lego store pictures.

    Madison looks so pretty amongst the tulips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures of Madison Rose enjoying the tulips. Makes me want to be there! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete