Thursday, July 31, 2014

Highlights of Treasured Memories Summer Crop

Good morning! This is Treasured Memories annual cropping event  in Rayne, Louisiana that I was telling y'all about. It was an amazing weekend! It was held at the Rayne Convention Center. We were over 250 women under one roof for four entire days.
 
 
TM moved the store (almost!) to the center. It was beautiful! The staff was very friendly, loving and helpful. There was another vendor on site from the Gulf Shores area, Gigi's Scrapbook Store.
 

These are the awesome girls that work for TM. They looked so cute dressed like the 50's!


Janet and me taking a well deserved brake.... (Janet owns and manages Treasured Memories)
 

These are the T-shirts that everyone got. These are my friends who went with me (BEA'S HIVE)

 
Everyone got a record with their name on it. This was the make and take and they even had a song written for the event!!!
 

They also offered some amazing classes. This was one of them.

 
One of the highlights of the event were the Scrapbook Kits. I designed 42  layouts on the spot which were made into kits! In addition, TM have a kit booth with kits designed by  Janet, Connie and me. The booth was a huge hit, everyone loved it. 
 

This is me showing off a little....before I passed out on Sunday afternoon!!!!! (ha ha ha).


There were Layout Contest, Dress Contests, Prizes,  etc., etc., etc.... and the list goes on!!! Treasured Memories plan to have two events next year (last two weekends of July) because their waiting list was almost as long as the attendees! Their registration opens in January and it fills up within one day.  If you love scrapbooking crops, this is one you do not want to miss. There were people from all over the country. I can't wait myself till the next one... and yes, I will be at both weekends, the Lord willing.
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a fabulous and blessed Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. Hey There. I found your weblog the use of msn. That is a really neatly written article.
    I will make sure to bookmark it and come back to read extra of yopur helpful information. Thanks for the post.
    I will definitely return.

    my blog post - health service

    ReplyDelete