Friday, August 8, 2014

Purple layouts

Good morning! I do not scrap with the color purple very often and the reason is that I do not wear purple. (Yes, I dress to match my layouts.... don't you?). These papers have a story... I was with the Hive scrapbooking one weekend and we decided to do a project together. Well, I went shopping and  found 8 matching paper pads at Michael's. When they saw it they did not like it at all. No one said anything. Then I started playing with it and  designing layout after layout and when they saw them they all repented!!! ha ha ha.... just give me "ugly' paper and see what my hands can do with it.... (I am not bragging!!!).
 

Of course they all made them with their paper pads and now it is one of their favorites!


Have a wonderful, safe. fun and blessed weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layouts, I love purple that was my mom favorite color ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated B. Sorry I have not gotten back to you sooner, but with doctors appointments and psychologist appointments I have not had much time, plus she is infront of me all the time so I don't want her knowing that I am speaking about her.
    Love these purple layouts. I am not much of a purple person either, but lately I have been wanting to create with lilac.
    Have a great weekend. I will be giving you a call once I get a chance.
    Crafty hugs to you,
    Ana

    ReplyDelete