Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Star Wars

Good morning!  Star Wars is a movie that really has some staying power.  The first one came out in 1977 (my husband and I actually went to see it on our honeymoon) and he tells me that there's a new one with most of the original cast coming out next year!

Here's a layout I made for a special request.  All of these characters are from the first movie. 


Madison & I went for a walk this past summer and look who we ran into in the park, Darth Vader and an Imperial Storm Trooper!

And here's my son's best friend, Buddy, at a baseball game with Yoda and Chewbacca.  (Buddy's the one with the baseball cap.)

Thanks for visiting my blog today.  Have a wonderful and blessed day!
 

2 comments:

  1. Love this layout. It's out of this world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! Star Wars has been a fascination for 3 generations of boys in my family.

    ReplyDelete