Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Bea Weekend at Treasured Memories

Good morning! As I told you yesterday, I will share some photos of last weekend at Treasured Memories. The first picture  is of me with Janet, the owner of TM. She is one of the sweetest, fun, creative  and most giving persons I have ever met.
 

Here is my son Danny who stopped by on Saturday.
 
Here are some of the ladies who had their picture taken with Danny.  (Lark, in the blue shirt, thought that Danny was "hot" but was disappointed that he was already spoken for.)

He brought souvenir gifts and door prizes for everyone.
 
Here he is signing some scrapbook pages ...
 

... which were made into a special layout.  This one has Danny and me with the staff of Treasured Memories.  It sold out quickly.
 

 Here are the five of us after it was over; Mr. Bea, me, Madison, Danny and Lexie.
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today.  Have a wonderful and blessed day!

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures, TFS! Loved your baseball layout. You created great memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful Family you are truely blessed and we are blessed that you are in our lives.
    Remember don't bend, twist, or lean...
    love your Friendly Stalker Kelli

    ReplyDelete