Monday, October 6, 2014

Say Cheese!

Good morning!  I hope that all of you had a great weekend.  I had a wonderful time in South Florida.  I spent Saturday at Everything Scrapbook & Stamps in Lake Worth and Sunday with my sister and niece in Ft. Lauderdale.  What a surprise it was to come home last night to temperatures below 60!

Most snapshots taken these days are digital taken with a cell phone.  Film and cameras have become a thing of the past, but they seem to be all over the place in the scrapbooking world.  This, of course, includes vintage cameras, film strips, movie reels, View-Master disks and so on.  Here is a layout that I made using some of those cameras.
 

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you enjoyed this layout.  Have a wonderful and blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. Good morning Beatriz, I'm glad you had a wonderful blessed weekend. Love your layout with all the cameras.

    ReplyDelete