Monday, February 9, 2015

Scrapping Moments in Time Inaugural Crop

Good morning.  I hope that you had a great weekend.  I spent my Saturday at the Scrapping Moments in Time inaugural crop in Ft. Lauderdale.  What I great time we all had!

Here is a group photo of the 60+ women at the event.  A terrific time was had by all!

And here is a picture of me with Ana Beato, the lovely and talented woman who organized the event.  She invited me to set up a table and design original layouts and help scrappers with theirs.

And here I am with my niece Gabriela who lives in the area.  I brought her along as my helper.  She is wearing an apron given to me by my BFF Peggy.  And I'm sporting a shirt made by Nelly.  She actually made it using her Silhouette machine.  Absolutely incredible!

Here is one of the layouts that I designed.  I titled it Gratitude.  After all, we need to be grateful to God for everything in our lives.  That includes the bad with all of the good.  Everything is a blessing from God.

Thanks for stopping by to my blog today.  For more pictures of the event you can click on the link at the top of this post.  Have a wonderful and blessed day!

















No comments:

Post a Comment