Friday, March 27, 2015

Happy Easter!

Good morning and happy Friday!  Here is a layout that I made for saving Easter Egg hunting photographs.  The basket already has three eggs!


And here is my granddaughter, Madison, in an outfit I sent her for Easter, getting an early start on Easter Egg hunting.  Actually, they made this hunt for the kids early since everyone will be leaving Arizona and heading to Seattle over Easter weekend.  Looks like she'll need a little help for this one!


And here she is getting ready to enjoy an Easter cupcake.  Hope she doesn't mess up her new outfit!

Thanks for visiting my blog today.  Have a wonderful, blessed and safe weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Que hermosa esta tu nieta, recuerdo el día cuando nació.... y no se diga tu layout me encanto!!

    ReplyDelete