Friday, March 13, 2015

S'mores

Good morning and happy Friday!  Another week is under our belts!

Last night I had a group of ladies from church over to the house for fellowship.  Most of the ladies are from overseas so I decided to introduce them to S'mores.  My DH went to the trouble of setting up kindling and firewood in the fire pit out back before he left for work so all I'd have to do was light a match.

You know what, Steve?  Thanks for the effort but the microwave works just fine and no one has to get dirty or smokey or sweaty.


This reminded me of a layout I made a couple of years ago about camping in the great outdoors.  Make mine the Hilton any old time.  There are no bugs and my hair won't frizz up!


Thanks for stopping by today.  I'm on my way to Ft. Lauderdale today to a crop (of all things).  Have a wonderful blessed and safe weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment