Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Happy, Happy, Happy

They have a tradition at crops in Louisiana where someone drops off a little present or favor when they stop by your table.  It's usually something small like a sheet of stickers, a border, a chipboard figure or any other little embellishment.  They call it a "happy".

Here is a layout that I made yesterday completely out of "happies", many of them given to me by Mary Dunn.



Treasured Memories always has the latest products.  One of them that I found there is Rusting Powder.


The power is sprinkled onto a sticky surface.  When dry, the power is sprayed with white vinegar to activate the rusting process.  Here are some flowers that I used the rusting powder on.



And here is the finished layout!  I hope that you like it.


Thanks for visiting my blog today.  Have a wonderful and blessed day!


No comments:

Post a Comment