Monday, July 13, 2015

Happy Monday!

Good morning!  Hope you had a fabulous and restful weekend.

I can't believe it is time for another Treasured Memories event already! This year they are running the event over two weekends because there was no way to accommodate everyone who wanted to participate on just one weekend.  And guess what?  I will be designing for them on both weekends, yay! This year's theme is AHOY TREASURE ISLAND (Pirates). How fun is that!
We will be staying at an amazing place, home of Create 365 Studio.  Her house is amazing!!!!! Soooo cozy and perfect to hosts our group (ten of us!). Here's a video of this house when they hosted artist Suzy West recently: CREATE 365 
I've been busy making new kits before I go on this 2-week venture. They are all posted under the tag KITS. Check them out.
I made this layout  inspired by my precious granddaughter Madison who is taking dance lessons. She loves every move!
Have a wonderful and blessed Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment