Monday, November 9, 2015

Are we getting old?????

Happy Monday! Hope you had a great and restful weekend. Mine was very peaceful. I got a chance to scrapbook with a friend on Saturday and then sleep almost all day yesterday listenning to the rain. 

This is one of my latest kits (which sold out in less than an hour!). I found these die cuts about "aging" and I knew I had to use them on a layout. I am "only" 57 but sometimes I feel like 87 getting out of bed!!!!! Who said we are "over the hill" after we turned 40?

Hope you get a good laugh just as I did while I made it.


 I just posted over 25 new Kits here on my Blog. Check them out! Send me an e-mail to tell me if you want any of them. Have a wonderful and blessed day, regardless if it is a Monday!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is so funny! I know how you feel, I'm "only" 51 and feel the same some days!

    ReplyDelete