Monday, November 30, 2015

Christmas Will Be Here Soon!

Good morning and happy Monday.  I hope that you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend and are fully rested for the week and month ahead.  

My daughter and I have a Black Friday tradition where we go out on Thanksgiving evening and hit the "few" stores that start Black Friday early, return home to unload the car and get a few hours rest.  At about 4:00 am, we get up and head back out and shop 'til we drop.

Unfortunately, it seems that all of the stores started Black Friday early this year.  So we went out and did all of our shopping in one fell swoop, getting home at 4:00 am!

Here are a couple of photos of us in full shopping mode!



And here are a couple of Christmas layouts that I've done this past week.



I have a whole batch of Christmas layouts that will be going on sale through this blog later this morning.  We're also having our own version of Cyber Monday that will actually continue all week!  We'll be sending out an e-mail later this morning announcing when the kits have been posted.  If you're not on our regular e-mail mailing list but would like to be, send an e-mail to beatrizguzman58@yahoo.com and we'll add your name.

Have a wonderful and blessed day!


1 comment:

  1. I really love your black Friday photos! I can't believe how happy you always are, even though your back is probably in pain! That Christmas tree hat is just hilarious! Thank you for inspiring me--not only with the great scrapbook sketches, but also with the idea of smiling through your pain! Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete