Tuesday, November 3, 2015

My Kind of Animals

Good morning and happy Tuesday.  I hope that you are all doing well.

On the last day of our California vacation we decided to go to the world famous San Diego Zoo.  Elephants, koalas, pandas, zebras, camels, giraffes, hippos...  Ah yes, those are my kind of animals.  I let my son Danny take Andrew to see his precious snakes.  I'd had enough of them yesterday!

Here are Andrew, Carolina and Madison going for a ride on a lion.

Do you remember this old limerick?

There was a young lady of Niger
Who smiled as she rode on a tiger;
They returned from the ride
With the lady inside,
And the smile on the face of the tiger. 

I get the impression from the look on Madison's face that she might have heard it before!


Here's the whole group of us in front of the giraffes.  Okay, are you in the mood for a giraffe limerick?

There once was a clever giraffe
Who at racing gave others the laugh
At the wire, it's said
He just stuck out his head
And won by three feet and a half!


And here are a couple of layouts where these photos will go just fine.  Notice that there's not even one snake to be found.  Like I said, these are my kind of animals.




Thanks for visiting the blog today.  Have a wonderful and blessed day!




No comments:

Post a Comment