Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Once Upon a Time

Good morning and happy Tuesday.  I hope that you've had a chance to look at all of the new kits that I've just released for sale.  If you haven't seen them, click on the KITS tab above.

Here is one of them titled "Once Upon a Time".


I have some perfect photos to put on this page of my granddaughter.  She is convinced that she is a princess.  We bought her a dress for Trick-or-Treat which she wore several times before the event.  Here she is Trick-or-Treating with her brother, mother and cousins.  They were the cast of Cinderella.  She was the fairy godmother.


And here she is in her Sofia the First dress.  She would wear this every day if she could.  I've tried hiding it in every closet of the house, but she always manages to find it.


Thanks for visiting my blog today.  Have a wonderful and blessed day and we'll see you tomorrow.






No comments:

Post a Comment