Monday, November 2, 2015

Snake Charmers

Good morning and happy Monday!  As our California trip is winding down, we got a real treat yesterday in Old Town Temecula when we got to see some snakes.  Here are my two oldest grandcildren, each with a snake.  Andrew has a California King Snake while Madison has a Pacific Gopher Snake.  I can't believe how fearless these two are.  I was having a heart attack.


And here they are trying to get the two snakes to kiss!


I am absolutely certain that I do not have the proper layout to display these photos.  The best I can come up with is this recent jungle layout with one puny little snake at the bottom next to the raccoon.  Looks like I'm going to have to make a new layout that's more "snake-ish" when I get home.  Any takers if I make extras???


Thanks for visiting my blog today.  Have a wonderful and blessed day!


No comments:

Post a Comment