Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Bluebirds of Happiness

Good morning and happy Wednesday!  I hope that your week is going well so far.

Here is a simple layout that I just finished.  What is unique about this layout for me is that I've included mats for eleven photos!  So often we get so carried away with the layout that we forget to leave room for the photos.

Several years ago I was scrapping at home with two friends and was so happy with my single-page layout until I realized that I had not left room for even one photo!  I had to start removing and re-arranging things until I made room for just one photo.  I put a photo of the three of us and even had it framed.  To this day it hangs in my studio.  What a great memory that is.





Thanks for visiting my blog today.  Have a wonderful and blessed day.

1 comment: