Thursday, January 7, 2016

Happy Birthday Andrew (maybe)

Good morning and happy Thursday!  I hope that your week is going well so far.

Today is my grandson Andrew's fourth birthday ... perhaps.  The fact that he was born four years ago today is absolutely true.  However, he recently informed us that his birthday was on the 8th.  My DH was pleased and proud because his is on the 8th (the same as his mother and the same as Elvis).  Had Andrew been able to hold on for another 45 minutes, he would have been born on the 8th, as well.

But his reason for changing it to the 8th was not nearly as sentimental as we thought.  He explains that since his favorite animal is the octopus and that since the octopus has eight tentacles, he would take the 8th.  On top of that, he is not going to be four years old, but rather eight years old for all the same reasons.  How can you argue with logic like that?

Here's a layout that I made for him.  He's stuck with four, because the glue has already dried!


Here are some recent photos of him.  This one is the other day at the museum.


And this one is a week ago on New Years Eve.


Thanks for visiting my blog today.  I'm dedicating it to all four-year-olds going on eight and all those whose birthdays are either on the 7th or the 8th.  Have a wonderful and blessed day.



1 comment:

  1. I love it! Andrew makes me smile! and so does your layout!

    ReplyDelete