Friday, January 8, 2016

Just Another Shabby Chic Day

Good morning and happy Friday!  I hope that you had a great week and you have some terrific plans for the weekend.  Me, I'm gathering with a group of friends at The Flying Unicorn in Tallahassee on Saturday to scrap our hearts out.  For sure I'll have an update with photos next week!

I was in a shabby chic mood yesterday.  Here are a couple of layouts that I made.



Yesterday was my four-year-old grandson Andrew's birthday.  I wrote here that he says that he's really eight since his favorite animal is the octopus and that the octopus has eight legs.

Well, today is my husband's birthday.  I'm wondering if his favorite animal is the centipede!  Just kidding, hubby ... happy birthday!


Here we are this past summer at the Florida Aquarium.  See ... he doesn't look one day over 98!


Thanks for visiting my blog today.  Have a wonderful and blessed day and a restful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment