Friday, February 5, 2016

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday, dear friends!  This week came and went quickly, don't you think?  I am sooo ready for the weekend because I am planning to scrap 'til I drop! It's going to be a busy month for me as I am planning to visit my son now that he and his family are moving back to Florida.  I will also be babysitting Andrew and Carolina full time when their parents take off for Colorado for a week.

I am addicted to metal dies!!!  I have been buying a ton of them lately.  Do you see all my swirls and leaves? I have the Spellbinder machine right on top of my desk and whenever I need a certain swirl, flower or leaf I just cut them in the color of my layout. Look closely and you will see them.


My friend Jennifer asked me to help her with this layout. Here I used the large swirl from Kaisercraft which I love! Especially if you need to fill up space.


My friend Eileen had this amazing and precious picture of her grandaughter holding her mom's hand during a trip to Austria. She printed it in  5x7. She also found the red coat (Jolee's Stickers) almost identical to the one of the child! She had all the beautiful embellishments, bling and papers.  I did was to put it together for her.They are planning to put it in a shadow box.


It means a lot to me that you keep coming back to visit my blog. It makes me sooooo happy, thank you! God bless you all the days of your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment