Thursday, June 9, 2016

Another "Glamper" Layout

Good morning and happy Thursday!

This past Sunday I went kayaking with my family.  My original plan was to be towed behind one of the kayaks in an inner tube.  We quickly discovered that this was not going to work.  They told me that it was like pulling an Airstream trailer behind a bicycle.  I'm not exactly sure what that meant, but I don't think it was a compliment.  So we went to Plan B which was me riding in one of the kayaks.

When we stopped along a sandy spot on the river for lunch, the subject of camping came up.  My son-in-law goes down the river with friends and they camp along the way.  Nothing fancy, mind you, just what they can carry in their kayaks.  When I expressed an interest, he and my daughter brought me down to earth reminding me what I would have to do without.

Remembering the "Glampers" (Glamorous Camping) layouts I had made, I came up with a new phrase - "Comoeing" for Comfortable-Canoeing.  Do you think it will take off?


Thanks for visiting my blog today.  Have a wonderful and blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment