Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Orlando Scrapbook Expo

Good morning and happy Tuesday!  I have a confession to make.  I was actually on the fence about going to  the Scrapbook Expo this past weekend in Orlando.  Since my last back surgery I've been reluctant to go further from my home than Michaels.  Fortunately, my DH insisted that I go.  He told me that I would catch up with old friends and make some new ones.  "After all", he told me. "even the Beatles had to go on the road from time to time."  So I went and I have to say that my hubby was right!

Here I am at the Expo.  I must say that my "selfie" skills leave a lot to be desired.

I met up with so many wonderful people.  Here a just a few people that I'm meeting for the first time.  I only wish I had room for more photos.



Here is as layout that I made on Friday after I was too tired to stand or walk anymore.


And here a just one of the terrific things I bought during the Expo.  You know ... maybe my hubby won't be so excited about me going once he sees the bills!


Thanks for visiting the blog today.  Have a wonderful and blessed day!



No comments:

Post a Comment