Wednesday, July 20, 2016

On the Road Again.....

Good morning! I am driving to Lafayette all day today and will return home on August 1st. I'll be designing KITS for both events. I can't wait to see what Janet has prepared for me to work with. She is the queen of "making Bea Boxes" and for designing titles for the layouts. She always has the latest and the coolest products ever!


I will be posting all the layouts on my "Amazing Grace" Paper Crafts Facebook page and if you want to order any of the kits please call the store directly (the number is above).
Today's layout talks about what Psalm 23:5 says: "My cup overflows" and that is how my cup is, overflowing with blessings! I thank the Lord for allowing me to know sooo many special people thru scrapbooking. I can't wait to hug all my friends in Rayne!


Thank you for stopping by and if you are in the area make sure you stop by and say hello! Have a wonderful and blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment