Friday, January 20, 2017

New President

Happy Friday!  Well, the day has arrived when our country has a new President. Welcome Mr. Trump! As a follower of Christ I remind myself of Romans 13:1-2:

Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which is from God. The authorities that exist Have been appointed by God. Consequently, the one who resists authority is opposing what God has set in place, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves.…

I made this layout back in November when my husband and I went to vote. I think it's perfect for today as well! I will try to replicate it and print some pictures of today's events. I know that my grandchildren will appreciate this memory 20-30 years from now.


I designed this layout for Treasured Memories last fall. Janet designed the title from scratch! You can actually buy it as a kit from trmemories.com


Have a wonderful, fun-filled, and blessed weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment