Thursday, February 23, 2017

Grandpa

Good morning! Hope your week is going great so far.  I am getting so excited about my next trip to Treasured Memories in Lafayette, Louisiana. We are having Treasured Memories first Faith Day Event. I will be teaching Bible Journaling, Project Life,  a faith scrapbook layout, a mini book for journaling as well and many, many awesome ideas and techniques. Then the rest of the weekend I will be designing 20 new kits for Janet. You know that she is AMAZING designing and making her own titles! Each kit will have one of these titles in it. You can visit her FB page for her awesome sneak peaks at Scrapbooking with "TM" (Facebook).

Like I shared yesterday, my new kits are up but many of them have been selling out pretty fast. Here's one of the kits which sold out in an evening.


Have a fabulous and blessed Thursday! And remember to print those pictures that are on your phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment