Thursday, May 25, 2017

Smile for the Camera

Good morning and happy Thursday!  The weekend is coming and I'm excited since I'll be heading to Dothan, Alabama to scrap with the Hive over the long holiday weekend.

Here is a layout from my last batch of kits.  To make people smile, many photographers tell their subjects to say "Cheeeeeeese".  This would not work very well in my country because everyone would be saying "Quesooooooo" which would make for some very funny photos.  Instead we would say "Whiskey"  (same word in both languages) and the pictures turned out just fine.

My daughter is an amateur photographer who gets hired a lot to take outdoor family portraits.  She has a number of ways to get the children in these photos to cooperate and look at the camera and smile while she snaps the shutter.  Thank goodness for digital cameras since she would waste a lot of film otherwise, getting them all to cooperate at the same time.


Thanks for visiting my blog today.  Have a wonderful and blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment