Friday, December 15, 2017

Happy Friday!

Good morning and happy Friday! Our youngest of 5 grandchildren just turned a month old and I coulnd't believe how alert he is already! Of course, he is always surrounded by Landon (2) and Madison (6). They hold him, sing to him, play with him and we would not be surprised if Liam Daniel talks before he is 9 months old!!!!Look at him smiling with his daddy. I melted when I saw these pictures!




 Here are two of my latest Christmas layouts. I love making those trees! And they are soooo easy to make, just trace a triangle in your favorite Christmas papers and voila! Be inspired and make yours!




Have a fabulous and blessed weekend. Remember to celebrate Jesus because after all, He is the reason for the season. Merry Christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment