Friday, December 8, 2017

Two Christmas Kits

Good morning and happy Friday!  Hooray, the weekend is here.  I hope that you have some great plans for the weekend.  We'll be moving to our new home just three miles away.  We've already moved most of the small stuff.  All that remains are the large things (furniture, washer & dryer, beds, etc.) and my studio.  Oh, yeah...that.  I've not even moved one rhinestone yet.  We have until the end of the month to move out, so my plan is to do it in just one day, with the precision of an Indianapolis 500 pit crew, so I don't have to skip a beat.  There are some things in life that take priority, and this is one of them.

Here are a couple of layout kits that I still have a few of for sale.  To see these and others, just click on the shopper to the left.



Thanks for visiting today.  Have a wonderful and blessed day and a safe and restful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment