Monday, February 19, 2018

Tell Us Your Favorite Fast Food Story

Good morning and happy Monday!  I hope that you had a great weekend.  As I mentioned last week, I spent mine with my sister in Orlando.  What a great time we had.

When I got home yesterday I was in kind of a silly mood so I made this layout with a McDonald's theme.  My DH laughed because he said that he hadn't seen these characters in years.  He figured that maybe they had retired and moved to Florida!


Here are Ronald McDonald, the Hamburglar and Grimace!  They look as young now as they did during the 70's.


I decided that it's time for another giveaway.  All you have to do to win this layout is go to my Amazing Grace Facebook page, share this post on your wall and tell me your favorite fast food story.  And it doesn't have to be about McDonald's.

Here's a link to make it easy - Amazing Grace Papercrafts

Thanks for playing.  Have a terrific and blessed day!





No comments:

Post a Comment