Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Love Always!

Good morning!  Here is a layout that I made recently for all of us who still believe in perpetual love!
 

And here is a picture of me with the man I walked down the aisle with nearly 37 years ago.  We were with our three grandchildren in St. Petersburg this past summer.
 
I don't write about him enough in this blog, but if anyone would have told me all those years ago that that I would still be as happy and in love as I am and that I would still miss him as much as I do when he's not with me, I would have said that they were crazy.
 
Here's to you "Mr. Bea"!
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today.  Have a wonderful and blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. I always love to visit your blog, but today it is more evident. Loved how you express yourself about your hubby. You have a very special and wonderful relationship.

    ReplyDelete