Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Good morning! As promised yesterday, I pulled out two more names out of my bowl from the Christmas Blog Hop. The winners are....

Veronica A 
and 
Melanie

Congratulations! Please e-mail me with your mailing address so I can send you your layouts. Again, thank you all  for your support and sweet words. Now hop over to Veronica's blog to see who won!!!

 I designed this layout  for Paper Niche using My Little Yellow Bicycle collection called Winter Twig.


 These rosettes are from the same collection, love how they look next to the snowflakes.


Have a great and blessed day!

8 comments:

  1. So, so pretty! Love the rosette snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout! I have some of that collection sitting on my table ready to use! Just need to find the perfect pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a beautiful page! Love the snowflakes! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing I had snow pictures so I could use this layout. Beautiful as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to Veronica and Melanie!!!

    Beautiful layout, Beatriz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very stunning layout, love the rosette snowflakes. Congratulations to Veronica nd Melanie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas Bea, I couldn't wait to see your layouts as I knew they would be breath taking. Have a blessed New Year and looking forward to visiting your blog in the next year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. BEAUTIFUL BLUE LAYOUT!! CONGRATS ON THE WINNING LADIES!!!

    HUGS
    MICKEY

    ReplyDelete