Friday, February 24, 2012

Love struck

Happy Friday! It's Die Cut Challenge time at SOUS and today's word is LOVE. These pictures of my son and Madison Rose inspired me to do this layout. Madison started eating solids the week before and I got a chance to feed her while she was visiting us, yeah! She ate it all and wanted more! I used my Cricut Expression to cut out the words I love you and the banners too.


Make sure you stop by http://stuckonusketches.blogspot.com/ and see what the other designers are up to this week. Have a great, fun, safe and blessed weekend!

10 comments:

  1. Look at how much she has grown! What a cuties!
    Love the detail in your pages as well as the papers you chose! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, she is beautiful!! I love your banner, your layout is so cute!!
    cecy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout Beatriz! Your grandbaby is so precious. Shari (cricutrookie)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaaw, what a cute layout Bea.. I can tell you are so enjoying being a gramma and who wouldn't cause she is such a little cutey pie...
    amazing details as always, love seeing you create..
    Hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  5. Madison Rose is precious. Loved your heart banner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Bea! What a cute lil dumpling you have there! I cannot believe that she is that old already! Perfect project .. I am so loving the banner across the banner Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great work Beatriz, Isn't it fun feeding the little poppets in our lives .. I just love the banner & all your added detail.. love all your projects in earlier posts .. especially the birdcage & dolls house .. awesome .. hugz X:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so adore the heart banner!! Lovely double pager again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful layout Bea, love the banner. I cant believe how big Madison rose is getting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know you loved doing this one. So many special firsts. Love the banner. Great job as always.

    ReplyDelete