Monday, March 26, 2012

I love Prima!

Good morning! Hope you had a fabulous weekend.   Have you seen the new Prima Collections? I must say I love them all! I got to play with them last time I was at the Paper Niche. Here is what I designed with the Meadow Lark Collection. 



This little girl is a stamped imaged colored with Copic markers. My friend Liz Martinez gave it to me and I thought she was just perfect for my page! I think I am falling in love with the thought of incorporating stamped images into my layouts.... watch out markers, here I come!!!!


This is the other one I made using the same collection and some large flowers from Petaloo.


My bird has a feather tail! Isn't she  fancy?


Have a great, happy and blessed Monday!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful and love the pink feathers! I <3 Prima, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pages offering so much detail. Love the little girl in the first and the birds in both.... but you have to love the bling and pink feathers! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelli the friendly stalker here,
    I love the pages especailly the one with the pink feather on the bird
    such a great touch..

    19 more days until I get to see you again

    ReplyDelete