Monday, July 8, 2013

Family together

Good morning!  Hope you had a great 4th of July holiday weekend.  This is a layout I made for A Scrap in Time the last time I was there.  I'm posting this today as we (me, my daughter, my son-in-law & my grandson) are on our way back home from a whirlwind trip to Cincinnati over the weekend to visit my son.  What a wonderful time we had!  Too bad my husband, my daughter-in-law & my granddaughter couldn't be with us.
 

Hope that you enjoyed this.  Have a wonderful and blessed day!

 

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful page... love the detail in this. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the wonderful sentiments on this page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the wonderful sentiments on your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a happy layout you made. Love the colors :)
    Cecy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prеtty nice post. I just ѕtumbled
    upοn your weblog and wаnted tο
    saу thаt Ι've truly loved browsing your weblog posts. In any case I'll be subscrіbing οn your feеd anԁ ӏ hope you ωrite agaіn soon!


    My ѕіte captcha breaker review

    ReplyDelete